Saturday, September 5, 2009

More Bowls

More Bowls!

It has been a very long time since I have written anything here. I am happy to say I am still working on bowls. I have uploaded a few new pictures and I'm hoping to have some more up by the end of the week. If you are interested in any particular bowl or have any questions about the project, feel free to email me (erikareid@gmail.com). Each handmade bowl takes much longer to create than I originally thought. Many hours goes into designing and implementing my plans to create the finished product. The project is going to run longer than I originally planned but the goal is still the same!

Three of my bowls will be in an exhibition at Memorial University Queen Elizabeth II Library in St. John's. If you are in the area, stop by and check it out. The show starts on September 8th and runs for several weeks. It includes the work of many of Sir Wilfred Grenfell College's Visual Arts 2009 graduates.

Please keep reading and keep sharing about the projects with friends. Thanks for all your support!

***Just a note: if you want to see the slideshow pictures larger, click on them!***

No comments: